Robert E. Carroll, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Robert Carroll is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Carroll has special expertise in treating acid reflux disease (gastroesophageal reflux), constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, and ulcerative colitis. He has over 30 years of experience. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Specialties & Services
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Small Bowel Transplant
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago