Sandeep Jain, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Sandeep Jain is the in director of the Dry Eye and Ocular Graft-Versus-Host Disease (oGVHD) Services in the Department of Ophthalmology at UI Health. Dr. Jain specializes in cornea and refractive surgery, corneal wound healing, dry eye disease, and oGVHD. He also is director of the department's Translational Neurobiology Research Laboratory.
Specialties & Services
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- Corneal Wound Healing
- Dry Eye Disease
- Graft vs. Host Disease
Ear & Eye Infirmary (EEI), Suite 3.164
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Medical School: University of Delhi, India
- Residency: Harkness Eye Institute