Yevgenya Kaydanova, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Yevgenya Kaydanova is board-certified in neurology and in clinical neurophysiology. Dr. Kaydanova is known as a national leader in epilepsy management. She specializes in the treatment of patients with intractable epilepsy and developmental disabilities, as well as the management of seizures during pregnancy. She has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Specialties & Services
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurology
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Internship: Grant Hospital of Chicago
- Medical School: First Academician, St. Petersburg , Russia
- Residency: Institute of Experimental Medicine, St. Petersburg Russia
- Residency: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago