Chad A. Purnell, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Chad Purnell is surgeon in the Division of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery at UI Health. Dr. Purnell performs plastic surgery of the whole body including microsurgical breast, limb, and head and neck reconstruction, and cosmetic surgeries such as rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (eye lift), and facelift. He specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, including treatment of facial fractures, orthognathic (jaw) surgery, facial reconstruction after skin cancer (Mohs) surgery, and the treatment of congenital facial abnormalities. Dr. Purnell sees both children and adult patients.
specialties & services
- Surgery General
- Plastic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Reconstruction
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3F
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Seattle Children's Hospital (University of Washington)
- Residency: Northwestern University
- Internship: Northwestern University
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery (Board Eligible)