Heather Heiman, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Heather Heiman is a general internist at UI Health. Dr. Heiman provides primary care to adults with a range of medical conditions, and she practices evidence-based medicine using medical research to guide recommendations about testing and treatment. Dr. Heiman listens carefully to patients to help them identify and achieve their health goals, and she believes in the importance of shared decision making. She enjoys helping patients sort through the pros and cons of medical decisions so that they — provider and patient — can decide on a course of action together.
Specialties & Services
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3AA
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Internship: Cambridge Hospital
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital