Khalid M. Malik, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Khalid Malik is the Division Chief of Pain Medicine at UI Health and is a national leader in the field of Pain Medicine. He has over twenty years of clinical expertise and has authored numerous text books, and has trained many residents and fellows at major academic institutions. Dr. Malik is a highly trained surgeon and has expertise in all areas of interventional pain medicine including spinal cord stimulators and intrathecal pumps. His primary area of research is spinal pain and he utilizes minimally invasive techniques to treat these pain syndromes. He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals and routinely presents his work at national meetings.
Specialties & Services
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Pain Syndrome Treatment
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Residency: Northwestern University
- Medical School: Dow Medical University