L.P. Johnson Health Center is Now an Official Mile Square Health Center
Friday, May 29, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the University of Illinois L.P. Johnson Health Center is now an official component of the UI Health – Mile Square Health Center, one of the most progressive Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) in the nation.
Mile Square has a rich history of providing compassionate healthcare and enabling services to some of Chicago’s most vulnerable communities. Today Mile Square serves 49 of Chicagoland’s 77 communities including Berwyn and Cicero.
Combining the efforts of the L.P. Johnson and Mile Square enterprise enables L.P. Johnson to broaden the depth of services it provides to the Rockford community.
- You will continue to receive care from the same great staff and providers. Our faculty are part of the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford.
- You will continue to receive the same great services.
- New services that will be available include Dental and Behavioral Health.
- We see all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Care for patients who are uninsured will be provided on a sliding fee scale which is based on family size and income.
- Continue to schedule your appointments at 815.972.1000.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve as the healthcare provider for you and your family.