- UI Team RX
- Flu Shot Information
- Home Delivery of Medications
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D Consult Services
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment Center
Medicare Part D Consult Services
UI Health Pharmacy offers Medicare Part D Consult Services for patients who are close to 65 years of age and eligible for Medicare and patients who wish to switch their existing Medicare Part D plans.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge for patients of UI Health.
How do I make an appointment for a consult or find out more information?
- Call the Medicare Part D Pharmacist at 312.996.5788 or the Program Services Specialist at 312.996.7235.