- Community Reintegration Program
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
The Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program provides adults a broad range of treatment options. Treatment decisions are collaborative and tailored to individual patient needs. Inpatient and outpatient treatment is available. Compassion, competence and respect for every patient are the hallmarks of our program.
Our goal is to treat each patient and family as we would our own.
Available treatment includes:
- Full diagnostic psychosocial and medical evaluation
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy, including cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, and insight-oriented psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy, including introductory psycho-educational groups and longitudinal treatment groups
Conditions We Treat:
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Dysthymic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Major depression
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Our clinicians are experts in caring for patients with mood and anxiety disorders.
Our team includes:
- Psychologists with CBT and psychodynamic/eclectic orientation
- Social workers
We are accompanied by clinicians who are training to become psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers.
For more information or to schedule an initial evaluation, please call 312.996.2200.