- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent and Pediatric Weight Management Program
- General Pediatrics
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Hematology / Oncology
- Pediatric Immunology Allergy & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Intensive Care Units (PICU)
- Pediatric Nephrology (Kidney & Urological)
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Hematology / Oncology
Our Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Division provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services to children and adolescents with cancer, leukemia, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, and other blood disorders.
We are a part of the Children's Oncology Group (COG), the leading pediatric cancer research group in the world. Through the COG, we provide access to international pediatric cancer clinical trials with our patients receiving state of the art cancer care from our multi-disciplinary team. In the Long Term Survivors of Childhood Cancer clinic, we provide comprehensive evaluation, diagnostics and education to survivors of childhood cancer no matter where their cancer care was delivered for survivors from infancy through adulthood.
We are a member of the UI Hospital Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center, providing complete diagnostics, treatment, counseling and support services for families afflicted with sickle cell disease and related blood disorders.