- Pediatric Primary Care
- Child Life Services
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back-to-School Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
Find a Pediatrician
Locations and Contact
Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, & Pulmonology
The Section of Pediatric Pulmonary, Allergy-Immunology, and Sleep Medicine offers extensive services for the evaluation and management of acute and chronic respiratory diseases, allergies (food and environmental), primary and secondary immune deficiencies, and sleep disorders. We provide allergy tests by skin prick test, blood test, and food challenge. Our team provides an individualized action plan and comprehensive patient education. The UI Health Sleep Science Center provides diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment for children with sleep disorders.
Our team includes board-certified physicians in Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine, Allergy-Immunology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine; nurses; and pharmacists. Our comprehensive asthma program focuses on preventive care to minimize visits to emergency rooms, unplanned doctors’ office visits, hospitalizations, and school absenteeism.
Our full range of diagnostic evaluations and care management includes:
- Expanded pulmonary function testing laboratory, including impulse oscillometry, spirometry, plethysmography, and diffusing capacity
- Skin testing for environmental and food allergies
- Pediatric bronchoscopy services
- Personalized asthma education
- Sleep studies and more
Request an Appointment
To make an appointment, please fill out the online form or call 312.996.7416.
View our clinic locations and get directions to UI Health here.