- Pediatric Primary Care
- Child Life Services
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent and Pediatric Weight Management Program
- Back-to-School Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
Your child’s health is important to their education. Pediatrics at UI Health can help your child start the school year healthy and ready to participate in all their favorite activities.
We offer complete and affordable healthcare services for children, adolescents, and young adults in one convenient location, including:
Schedule an Appointment Today
Pediatrics at UI Health offers convenient evening and weekend hours to help you make appointments that fit your schedule.
Click here to schedule an appointment, please call 312.996.7416.