- Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Clozapine Specialty Program
Clozapine (Clozaril) is a special antipsychotic medication. Often, it is effective when other antipsychotics do not work. Clozapine can lower the chances of suicide in patients who are suffering from psychosis.
Patients and families may wonder, "If clozapine is so good, why is it not prescribed more often?" The reason is because clozapine is more complicated than other antipsychotics and requires closer monitoring.
Because of the special nature of clozapine, we have a dedicated clinical service specializing in the evaluation and use of clozapine.
For more information or to schedule an initial evaluation, please call 312.996.2200.