Adult Clinical Services
- Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Child Clinical Service
Locations & Directions
The Women's Mental Health Program provides one-time consultation meetings requested by community physicians and/or patients with the desire to seek a more specialized psychiatric assessment in women's mental health. Topics include treatment for preconception planning, treatment during pregnancy, postpartum, perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause, among other women's health issues.
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation, please call 312.996.2200.